Labor union matters can be devastating to your business. If your business is involved in a labor dispute, you need a skilled and experienced labor attorney to provide guidance and representation before the matter negatively affects your business interests.
The attorneys at Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. have over 30 years of experience dealing with labor unions and labor disputes, representing employers throughout the Midwest on a wide variety of matters involving labor unions and disputes, including:
- Claims for unfair labor practices in violation of the National Labor Relations Act and litigation before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB);
- Collective bargaining and labor negotiations;
- "Union-free" programs and counter-organizing campaigns;
- Union issues regarding acquisitions, plant relocations and plant closings;
- Grievances and arbitration;
- Union trust fund and pension claims.
Since our establishment in 1985, the law firm of Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. has been highly regarded as one of the leading employer labor and employment law firms in the country. This reputation combined with our experience works to get your business the best results.
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C.
If you would like to consult with one of our experienced employment attorneys, please feel free to contact one of our five Midwest locations: