Unfair competition can devastate a business. When dealing with the suspected thef ot trade secrets or valued customers, it is imperative for a business to be prepared against the risk of unfair competition — and to act quickly if and when it happens. Our attorneys provide comprehensive service in this area, including (but not limited to):
- Drafting and enforcing non-compete and sales representative agreements;
- Litigating breaches of restrictive covenant agreements;
- Claims for violation or misappropriation of trade;
- Computer crimes and electronic data breaches;
- Counseling employers on protecting proprietary information;
- Hiring applicants who have non-competes with former employers.
As an employer, you have a right and a duty to protect the integrity of your business. Our attorneys have many years of experience pursuing unfair competition law cases. Sales representatives tend to be more prone to falling into the lure of a competitor's proposition. Being aware of and having offered the agreements that govern interactions with competing businesses can prevent the necessity for legal action.
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C.
If you would like to consult with one of our experienced employment attorneys, please feel free to contact one of our five Midwest locations: