- EEOC Releases Proposed Rule Governing Workplace Wellness Programs; Solicits Comments
- E-Verify and Employers with Multiple Legal Entities
- ACA FAQ of the Month: What Do the EEOC's Proposed Amendments Mean for Wellness Programs?
- The Birds and the Bees
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Putting Together An Enforceable Non-Compete Agreement in Illinois
- The Spouses of your H-1B Employees May be Eligible for Employment Authorization
- Illinois Close Neighbor Repeals Prevailing Wage Law!
- Chicago Minimum Wage – July 1, 2015
- Key Strategy Issue that Illinois Employers Should Keep in Mind When Protesting a Claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Best Practices Regarding the Employment of Transgender Individuals
- Determining Independent Contractor Status in Minnesota: Welcome To the Land of 10,000 Tests (Or So It Seems)
- Minnesota Federal Court Decision Sheds Light on Importance of Union Authorization Cards
- Use Staffing Agencies? Make Sure You Benefit from Minnesota's Workers' Compensation "Exclusive Remedy" Protection.
- Wessels Sherman Offers Help for Newly Unionized Employers Who Fall Victim to the Onslaught of Unions Taking Advantage of the NLRB's New Ambush Election Rule
Wisconsin Client Alert Articles