- Key Victory in Wisconsin Court of Appeals
- Visas for Artists, Entertainers and Athletes - A Primer
- ACA FAQ of the Month: Can I Pay My Employee's Premium for Individual Health Insurance Coverage?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- How Can Illinois Employers Know if Their Non-Compete Agreements are Enforceable if Illinois Courts Don't Agree!!?!
- Ambush Election Rules Likely to be Stalled
- Ambush Election Countdown -- April 14, 2015
- New Chicago Law Bans the Box for Small Employers Under Fifteen Employees
- Cook County Wage Theft Ordinance
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Adrian Peterson: A Rare Talent on the Field and Now One of the Rare Parties to Overturn a Labor Arbitrator's Decision in Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court Creates New Defense to Noncompete Agreements Based on Relying on Advice from Legal Counsel
- Do Your On-line Job Applications, Background Check Policies and Procedures Make You a Target for Class Action Litigation?
- Not All Court Decisions Favor Employee Eligibility for FMLA - Recent 8th Circuit Decision Narrowly Construes DOL Regulations' Definition of Serious Health Condition Involving Outpatient Followed By Perscription
- DOL Redefines "Spouse" for Purposes of FMLA