- EPLI Coverage: Do You "Like" Your Representation?
- When Can an Employer Make Deductions from an Employee's Salary without Destroying the Employee's Exempt Status?
- Unions Still On the Prowl
- Federal Court Does Not Find a Hostile Work Environment Created by JibJab Video
- Obamacare FAQ of the Month: How Will the ACA's Reporting Requirements Affect My Business?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Illinois Eavesdropping Statute
- Excuse Me Employer: Please Remove Your Hand From That Tip Jar!
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) Auditors Scare Employers With Dire Warnings of FRAUD PENALTIES!!
- February 2015: Ask Your Labor Lawyer
- Visas for Artists, Entertainers, and Athletes – A Primer
- Illinois Required Retirement Savings Program
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Contrary to Popular Belief, Non-Compete Agreements Are Alive and Well In Minnesota, Wisconsin and Elsewhere
- Employers Face New Obstacles/Lawsuits from EEOC over Drug and Alcohol Testing Potentially Disabled Employees or Applicants
- Newly Released EEOC Statistics Show Retaliation and Disability Discrimination Claims Are Increasing
- Why Wessels Sherman is Uniquely Suited to Handle Your Next EEOC Charge
Wisconsin Client Alert Articles