- U.S. Supreme Court takes Issue with EEOC Pregnancy Guidelines; Issues its own "Guidance" for Employers on Workplace Pregancy Accommodations
- U.S. Supreme Court Approves DOL Interpretive Rules Finding that Mortgage Loan Officers are Entitled to Overtime
- ACA FAQ of the Month: What is King v. Burwell about, and how will it affect my business?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Employees with New Identities and Your Company's Honesty Policy
- How Illinois Companies Should Protest the IDES Notice of Determination and Assessment Arising out of an IDES Audit
- Top Five Tips for Union Benefit Audits for Illinois Employers
- Ambush Election Update
- What Employers Should Always Do To Help Their Supervisors!
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Minnesota Federal Court is First to Address Discrimination Claims Brought Under the Affordable Care Act
- As Summer Approaches Many Employers Will Need to Concern Themselves with Child Labor Issues
- Minnesota Employers Face Greater Obligations to Accommodate Pregnant Workers than Employers in Most Other States
- If Not Carefully Drafted, Workplace Policies Can Unintentionally Provide Employees with Legal Rights they Otherwise Would Not Have
- A Tale of Two States: Whereas Minnesota Considered Legislation in 2014 Disfavoring Non-competition Agreements, in 2015 the Wisconsin Legislature Seeks to Overhaul its Law to Favor Employees and Attract Business to the Dairy State
Wisconsin Client Alert Articles