Unfair Competition Law Firm
Since our establishment in 1986, Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. has been successfully representing employers with a variety of employment and labor law related matters. Our attorneys and support staff are committed to providing you with the most efficient and cost-effective service possible.
Unfair competition matters can devastate a business. We provide comprehensive service in this area, including (but not limited to):
- Drafting and enforcing non-compete and sales representative agreements
- Litigating breaches of restrictive covenant agreements
- Trade Secrets Act claims and related unfair competition torts
- Counseling employers on protecting proprietary information
- Hiring applicants who have non-competes with former employers
As an employer, you have a right and a duty to protect the integrity of your business. Our lawyers have many years of experience pursuing unfair competition law cases. Sales representatives tend to be more prone to falling into the lure of a competing business’ proposition. Being aware of and having offered the agreements that govern interactions with competing businesses can prevent the necessity for legal action in the future.
Contact our offices to discuss your case with an experienced labor and employment law attorney. Our people are dedicated to achieving results. Feel free to review our telephone consultation program page to learn more about how this program can benefit your business.