Wessels Sherman has maintained a Wisconsin office for over twenty years. In December 2008, attorney Alan Seneczko, former owner of Seneczko Law Offices, S.C., joined the firm as managing shareholder of Wisconsin operations, bringing with him an established employment law practice and a depth of experience in all aspects of Wisconsin employment law. (Seneczko founded SLO in January 1989). Attorney Seneczko represents employers throughout the State of Wisconsin, in state and federal court, and before various state agencies such as the Wisconsin Equal Rights Division, the Workers' Compensation Division, the Unemployment Compensation Division, the Labor and Industry Review Commission and the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission.
In the Badger State
Naturally, our Wisconsin clientele form a vital part of Wessels Sherman's practice, and we continue our commitment to the growth and development of our practice in the Badger State. Clients in Central, Eastern, Southern, Southeast and Southwest Wisconsin may enjoy the services we offer from our Oconomowoc location, while those in Northern and Northwest Wisconsin have the option of accessing our Wisconsin licensed attorneys in Minneapolis. Either way, we provide our clients with superior personal attention and the finest, yet economical legal services.
Attorney at this Location
Milwaukee Office Location
1860 Executive Drive, Suite E-1
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 53066
Tel: (262) 560-9696
Fax: (262) 560-9677
Legal News for Wisconsin Employers
- Wisconsin Client Alert - May 2015
- Wisconsin Client Alert - March 2015
- Wisconsin Client Alert - January 2015
- Wisconsin Client Alert - December 2014
- Wisconsin Legislative Update (June 2014)
- Mama Always Said I Should Not Gossip - But the NLRB Disagrees (Feb. 2014)
- 7th Circuit Addresses "Ability to Work" Under ADA (July 2013)
- Changes to Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance (Sept. 2013)
- Refuse to Sign That Discipline? It Could Mean Voluntary Termination (June 2012)
- "There is No Such Thing as FMLA Light Duty" (March 2013)
- Duty to Accommodate Trumps Qualification (Feb. 2014)
- Curbing FMLA Abuse (Sept. 2012)
- Where the Sun Don't Shine... (Aug. 2013)
- Wage Claims Gone Wild (Feb. 2013)
For a map of this office location, click here.
To contact the Milwaukee office, email managing shareholder:
For all general inquiries, contact Jeff Kier.