Government regulations and employee benefits can be perplexing at times. Laws can change in a very short period of time and you may be in violation of regulations you do not even know exist.
Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. compliance attorneys are committed to staying on top of the laws and regulations that govern the way you run your business and your benefit plans. We will provide you and your business with up-to-date legal advice and we will work to make sure you comply with the regulations that affect your business.
Our attorneys provide counsel to clients on a wide range of government regulations and employment-related matters, including:
- ADA and the duty to accommodate;
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance;
- Affirmative action plans and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) matters;
- OSHA compliance;
- Wage and hour laws child labor and related investigations;
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN);
- Immigration issues;
- Employee benefits and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA);
- Worker's compensation laws;
- Unemployment compensation.
The heart of our firm can be found in our relationships with our clients. The firm was established in 1985 with the employer's rights, obligations and legal options in mind. We are dedicated to understanding the full scope and nature of your business so our compliance attorneys can serve you in the most effective and efficient way possible.
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C.
If you would like to consult with one of our experienced employment attorneys, please feel free to contact one of our five Midwest locations: