Peter E. Hansen is an associate attorney in Wessels Sherman's Oconomowoc, Wisconsin office, where he focuses his practice on health care benefits and worker's compensation defense, as well as general employment law. Peter is also very familiar with the Affordable Care Act, and has worked closely with employers of all sizes to review obligations and ensure compliance with the Act.
Peter is a graduate of Marquette University Law School, where he served on the board of the Marquette Employment Law Society, performed a legal internship at the EEOC, and worked as a clerk for an employment law firm. Prior to law school, Peter graduated magna cum laude from Northern Illinois University and worked in the private sector for a human resources firm.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois,
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- What the OFCCP's Proposed New Rules Mean for Affirmative Action Plans in 2012
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Preparing for the aftermath of National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius
- Preparing for the Affodable Care Act Reality