Skilled Employment Attorneys
Premier Management-Side Labor and Employment Law Firm
Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. has been providing first-rate legal services to employers for more than 25 years. Our dedication to clients has earned our firm national acclaim from some of the most prestigious and well-recognized sources in the legal field. LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® - the authoritative resource for U.S. lawyers since 1868 - named Wessels Sherman to its 2015 list of America's Top Ranked Law Firms for the third year in a row. This rating is driven by the confidential opinions of lawyers and members of the judiciary researched from a database of 1 million lawyers and firms in over 160 countries. To make the list of Top Ranked Law Firms in America requires that over 30% of a firm's lawyers have achieved the AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating SM, indicating that the lawyer has been deemed by his or her peers to have demonstrated the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability.* We are proud of this national recognition, yet what we are most proud of is the recognition of our dedicated clientele who have come to rely on our lawyers as an indispensable resource to, as we like to say: "Help management manage."
Our employment lawyers practice exclusively in human resources, employment and labor law - many for over 25 years. The result is our lawyers practice with a deep understanding and knowledge of the complex laws, strategies and decisions that impact every facet of employer rights and the employee relationship.
We take great pride in helping our clients achieve their business goals, which is why we provide our clients immediate access to our lawyers when problems first arise. This proactive approach allows our clients to manage their workforce and minimizes the risk of litigation. Contact our employment lawyers in St. Charles; Chicago; Minneapolis; Milwaukee; or Davenport to discuss your employment-related matter.
Professional Legal Advice, Cost-Effective Representation
Our firm provides a vast array of labor and employment-related services, including representation in:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance and Litigation
- Defense of EEOC Complaints, Discrimination and Wrongful Discharge Claims
- Employee Benefits and ERISA
- Employee Handbooks and Policies
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Compliance and Litigation
- Immigration and Work Visas
- Independent Contractor Classification Issues and Audits
- Litigation in Federal and State Trial and Appeals Courts
- Non-compete and Other Employment Agreements
- Union Matters - Bargaining, Grievances, Arbitrations
- Union Organizing, Decertification and Unfair Labor Practice (ULP) Complaints
- Wage and Hour Compliance and Collective and Class Action Litigation
- Worker's Compensation
- Click here for details on these and many other practice areas
St. Charles, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Davenport and Chicago Labor Law Lawyers
Let us help you protect your business. Visit our employment law FAQ page for answers to some common questions about employment matters. At our firm, we are dedicated to helping you resolve your employment and labor law issues.
*As reported in FORTUNE's® 2013 December issue, in addition to the December 2013 editions of The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel Magazines.